25 “Game Of Thrones” Stars Who Looked So Different In Their Youth !!!
1. Young Cersei Lannister (in 1994’s Waterland)
Lena Headey as a Teenager, and she still had the RBF on Lockdown.
2. Young Ser Jorah Mormont (in 1988’s Gorillas in the Mist)
Iain Glenn providing the cheekbones are forever.
3. Young Euron Greyjoy (in 2008’s To verdener)
Actor Pilou Asbaek starred in a bunch of sincere dramas before becoming the scourge of the narrow seas.
4. Young Yara Greyjoy (in 2010’s The Wolfman)
Despite her famous no-nonsense role in GOT, Gemma Whelan is actually an award winning stand up comedian in England.
5. Young Jaqen H’gar (in 2008’s Spoons)
A man is given a name, and it’s Tom Wlaschiha.
6. Young Qyburn (in a 1988’s adaptation of Twelfth Night)
Though we know him as Cersei’s personal mad scientist, Anton Lesser has been with the Royal Shakespeare Company since 1990 !
7. Young Bronn (in 1991’s Soldier Soldier)
Jerome Flynn was not only a TV Star, but he had a pop hit in 1995.
8. Young Walder Frey (in 1971’s A Family at War)
Hard to believe that David Bradley once had a role that wasn’t “bitter old dude in Genre fiction”.
9. Young Ellaria Sand (in 2008’s Jinnah)
Indira Varma played the second wife of Pakistani founding figure Muhammad Ali Jinnah in this biopic
10. Young Tormund Giantsbane (in 2001’s Fox Gronland)
16 years ago, Kristofer Hivju graced Norwegian televisions WITHOUT his now-legendary beard.
11. Young Ser Davos (in 1991’s First Knight)
The Onion Knight himself Liam Cunningham has always had a way with chivalry.
12. Young Gilly (in 2007’s Skins)
Hannah Murray first got her start in this controversial British teen drama.
13. Young Tyrion Lannister (in 2003’s The Station Agent)
Peter Dinklage played a socially anxious young man before evolving into the god of women and wine.
14. Young Hodor (In his actual old Myspace profile)
Kristian Naim serves as an inspiration for all giant hairy DJs with messy apartments
15. Young Thoros of Myr (in 1995’s Anyone for Pennis?)
Paul Kaye first came to prominence as Dennis Pennis, a fake outspoken pop-culture correspondent.
16. Young Allister Thorne (in a 1985 episode of Doctor Who)
Owen Teale’s iconic role as “Maldak”, which makes the name “Allister” seem way better in hindsight.
17. Young Petyr baelish (in 2000’s The Low Down)
Aidan Gillen proves that the early 2000’s were a Fieri-ish time for everybody
18. Young Sandor Clegane aka The Hound (in 2002’s The Book Group)
Rory McCann can be a leading man? Yarp!
19. Young Jaime Lannister (in 1997’s Nightwatch)
Nikolaj Coster-Waldou, looking like he just heard the first reviews for Gods of Egypt.
20. Young Olenna Tyrrel (in 1961’s The Avengers)
Diana Rigg’s iconic role as Emma Peel is the reason “sexy spies” is a fetish to you.
21. Young Grey Worm (in 2010’s 220.127.116.11)
Before portraying the world’s deadliest eunuch, Jacob Anderson was just another cool teen actor.
22. Young Archmaester Ebrose (in 1987’s Superman IV)
Oscar winner Jim Broadbent once declared his role in this famously bad superhero movie as his most forgettable.
23. Young Ned Stark (in a 1984 episode of The Bill)
I couldn’t find confirmation whether or not Sean Bean’s character dies in this.
24. Young Melisandre (in 1999’s Suzy Q)
Carice Van Houten’s acting resume is so impressive, you may forget about the time she voiced Milhouse’s hot cousin on The Simpsons.
25. Young Lord Varys (in 1994’s Blue Heaven)
Conleth Hill has played many much hairier roles before GOT.